The Farmers State Bank opened its doors for business in Markesan on February 1, 1910.  The original office was on South Bridge Street, but after more than 50 years of growth, a new building was built at its present location on Water Street.

In similar fashion, the State Bank of Fox Lake began its existence on March 2, 1891, with continued growth driving its move to the current location on West State Street.  In 1991, the Farmers State Bank and the State Bank of Fox Lake joined forces, enabling customers in both communities to benefit from the combined operations of the two facilities.

Since its inception, the Farmers State Bank has continued its commitment to excellence by providing up-to-date financial products and services with a high level of personal service. 

The Farmers State Bank provides full-service banking from two offices, one located in Markesan, Wisconsin, and one located in Fox Lake, Wisconsin.  The bank’s geographic market area includes Green Lake and Dodge counties, as well as limited portions of Columbia and Fond du Lac counties.

Farmers State Bank
Markesan, Wisconsin
 
NOTICE: Farmers State Bank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the web sites that have links here. Please contact us with any concerns or comments.